Below the PDF schedule for the monthly ministries at Mass & fellowship can be found. Thank you for your generous serving of the Lord and our community!
Therefore, my beloved, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Lord, because you know that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.
Please arrive 20-30minutes before Mass, and check to make sure the following have been prepared:
· The lights have been turned on
· The key is in the Tabernacle
· The Priest Chalice is out on the servers table (diagram of this is inside the chalice cupboard)
· The Ciborium with the people’s hosts is in the back along with the cruets of water and wine; and the collection basket
· If the servers have not lit the candles by 10 minutes to Mass, please light the candles on the Altar using the taper.
· The Tabernacle key is returned to its place
· The Chalice and Patens are back in
· The curets are rinsed out and put on the
· The candles are extinguished using the taper
· The collection is places in the
· The lights are shut off
*At the proper time, please use the stick-basket to take up the collection.
*Once gathered, please bring forth the bread, wine, water, & collection on behalf of the parish.
It would be easier for the world to survive without the sun
than to do without Holy Mass.